- Regular Full-Time
- Corporate- Other
Support senior leader in all day to day operations to ensure execution of all operational and strategic initiatives.
- Effectively manage, coordinate and organize daily and recurring activities of the executive.
- Assist executive in preparation and execution of meetings, company documents and presentations.
- Attend to all incoming communications including phone calls and emails from suppliers, customers and industry contacts
- Review and route corporate documents, records, and reports
- Manage all scheduling matters, travel arrangements and expense reimbursement matters for the executive.
- Effectively and professionally interact and correspond with all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Manage requests for donations including: scanning and presenting all requests, securing product delivery and coordination with event, coordinating branding signage, recap materials and presentations and managing budget reconciliation
- Meeting organization - securing meeting rooms, handle all meeting needs, manage video conferencing, create agendas, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate events as needed.
Must be able to:
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and handle information in a professional manner
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Interact positively with internal and external individuals
- College Degree preferred along with 5+ years of executive administrative experience
- Professional Administrative Certification preferred: CPS, CAP
- Knowledge of industry, market trends and competition is an asset
- Excellent MS Office skills
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations