Sales/Merchandising Representative (Chain Accounts) $20/hour + bonus pay + full benefits
Craft VT is hiring a Chain Sales/Merchandising Representative to join the team! This person will successfully sell and merchandise Craft VT's portfolio of beverages throughout the assigned chain retailer territory (Chittenden county area). This position is a mix of sales and merchandising, with some days primarily merchandising chain stores.
Work Schedule: Friday - Tuesday (weekend hours required)
Pay: $20/hour + bonus pay
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure the successful merchandising of all products in the assigned areas.
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to Company standards
- Install and maintain permanent and paper Point of Sale material
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window signs and banners at all accounts
- Properly maintain back stock areas
- Control out of code (OOC)
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to Company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
- Ability to be careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to work and act together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
- Being able to accept criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Ability to be sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years previous experience in sales, merchandising or grocery fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
We offer excellent pay and benefits!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution, platinum-level coverage
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
At the Sheehan Family Companies we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898