Craft Beer Sales Representative (Southern VT territory)
The Beer Sales Representative's main duty is to successfully sell and distribute of all Craft VT products throughout the assigned Southern VT territory (Bennington and Windham counties) in existing account base. This individual will also be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts within the assigned territory.
The starting pay is based on experience - $50,000-65,000 total pay + auto stipend. The schedule for this position is Full-Time, 5 days a week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all Craft Beer Guild products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis (Occasionally an evening or weekend day)
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Regular communication with sales management as well as supplier representatives
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of POS and banners at all accounts.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join Us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution, platinum-level coverage
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
What We Are Looking For:
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years previous experience in sales highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge with technology
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with active insurance
- Certified Beer Server
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Must reside within the Upper Valley territory
Founded in 2011, Craft VT is an independent, family-owned beverage distributor servicing the entire state of Vermont. Craft VT is well known throughout the Vermont beverage industry for its unparalleled customer service, passionate team members and world-class portfolio of products. Craft VT represents over 50 craft beer, cider, hard kombucha, hard seltzer, wine and craft non-alcoholic beverage suppliers.
Learn more here:
Rewarding Opportunities on Tap at SFC- https://youtu.be/Wi1g383Aa2E
A Day in the Life of an SFC Sales Rep - https://youtu.be/DZC92C86CcI
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
At the Sheehan Family Companies we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898