Craft Beer CDL B Local Delivery Driver $3000 Sign On Bonus - $24-$27/hr
Founded in 2011, Craft VT is an independent, family-owned beverage distributor servicing the entire state of Vermont. Craft VT is well known throughout the Vermont beverage industry for its unparalleled customer service, passionate team members and world-class portfolio of products. Craft VT represents over 50 craft beer, cider, hard kombucha, hard seltzer, wine and craft non-alcoholic beverage suppliers- check out our entire portfolio here: https://www.craftbeerguildvt.com/portfolio#catalog=brands/tab/1
Check out what our drivers do here - https://youtu.be/p_GWntMe77U!
*New Hire Sign On Bonus $3,000 - $24-$27/hr
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Courteous and respectful demeanor towards our customers and co-workers
Why Join Us?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
What We Are Looking For:
- Valid and clean CDL B license
- Prior delivery experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Must have weekday availability - early mornings to late afternoons
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
*Sign-on bonus terms and conditions apply.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898