CDL B Driver
At Craft Connecticut, we believe in doing right by our employees, suppliers, customers, and communities. We believe hard work delivers results. And we believe these values are why our network of distributors, the Sheehan Family Companies, has been in business for over 125 years. Here you’ll work with a team that’s rooting for you to succeed and empowering you to reach your full potential. We’re looking for hardworking, motivated, and good-humored individuals to join our close-knit team and help us grow our business.
Click Here to find out what it's like to work as a Driver!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Courteous and respectful demeanor towards our customers and co-workers
What you will need to succeed:
- Valid and clean Class B driver’s license
- High School diploma or GED
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
Why join us?
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, better-than-average premium contribution
- Paid time off & holidays
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Growth & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Personal technology and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
Our employment package provides a top shelf combination that’s difficult to find elsewhere, including competitive pay, platinum-level health insurance, tuition reimbursement, a matched 401K, and so much more.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
Craft Connecticut is a proud beverage distributor offering an unmatched product portfolio of domestic, import and craft beers, ciders, artisanal wines, spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more to our customers across Connecticut statewide.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898