Night Warehouse Order Selector
Specialty Beverage of Virginia – distributor of some of the finest beers in the world and a member of the Sheehan Family Companies – is currently looking to fill a Night Shift Order Selector position. We are looking for an energetic individual who has a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Schedule: Sunday - 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM (or when work is done)
Schedule: Monday-Thursday - 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM (or when work is done)
Starting Pay: $17/hr
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
- Repack damaged products as directed
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment preferred. Experience working nights a plus
- Forklift Certification is preferred
- Flexibility with schedule
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.
Specialty Beverage of Virginia offers a great work environment to go along with an opportunity to learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
At the Sheehan Family Companies we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898