Overnight Warehouse Associate - Everett, MA
Craft Massachusetts is a proud beverage distributor offering an unmatched product portfolio of domestic, import and craft beers, ciders, artisanal wines, spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more to our customers across the Boston area, Central, and Western Massachusetts.
At Craft Massachusetts, our overnight Warehouse Associates work through the night to build perfect pallets that will endure the bumpy journey to our suppliers. Our Builders understand our products dimensions to a tee and can arrange pallets that can withstand shock and sharp turns. We have an in house training program to develop our new hires into professional and safe builders.
Regular shift is Sunday 6:00pm - 2:00am and Monday - Thursday from 7:00 pm to 3:00 AM plus overtime hours when needed to fulfill orders
What you will be doing:
• Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
• Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
• Repack damaged products as directed
• Maintain grounds
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
• Load empties on truck for return to supplier
• Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• 1 year experience working in a warehouse required
• Flexibility with Schedule - we start at the same time each night but don't leave until the job is done! 1.5x Overtime pay after 40.00 hours worked in a pay period week.
Why join us:
- $20/hr + $2/hour overnight differential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
Craft Massachusetts, an entity of Sheehan Family Companies, is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Craft Massachusetts and Sheehan Family Companies are committed to equal employment opportunities and do not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898