Beechwood Sales and Service is a family owned and operated beer distribution company located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We represent the world’s best breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Diageo-Guinness, Sierra Nevada, New Glarus, and more. We are proud of our high level of service and commitment to our employees, which has earned us several recognitions as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer an opportunity to work with world-class beer professionals in a vibrant and engaging environment. Beechwood provides industry leading benefits including competitive salaries, outstanding healthcare, a generous retirement package, paid vacation and holidays, career training, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
The pay range for this overnight position is $19- $21/hour based on experience, with opportunity to earn incentive bonuses. The schedule for this position runs overnights Sunday - Thursday approximately 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will work hands-on in our state-of-the-art warehouse with new technology/equipment, and in a pristine warehouse working environment. Warehouse Associates gain valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for physically picking cases of beer onto pallets prepared for retail delivery while using a Ride-on pallet truck. Warehouse Associates are developed and mentored to become familiar with the operations within our growing company.
We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Pick products throughout the warehouse for loads
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride-on pallet jack and forklift (we will train!)
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper rotation of products
- Able to work overtime when necessary
- Additional duties as assigned
- Warehouse Associate day in the life
What We Are Looking For:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail, communicate effectively, with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to lift, move, and place cases of product weighing up to 40 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High School Diploma or GED required
Why Join Us?
- Career development with in-house and on-the-job training
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- PTO + paid holidays
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Wellness benefits, tuition assistance, cell phone discounts
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898