Delivery Driver Non-CDL
Craft New York is looking for Non-CDL Drivers that are willing to obtain their CDL within six months of their hire date. We are extremely busy and guarantee steady work—40+ hours/4 day work schedule (M-F). Home daily unless you are interested in one of our overnight (2-day delivery routes) in Plattsburgh, Lake Placid, or Lake George.
**$20.00/Hour Start, increasing to $23.00/Hr. once CDL B is obtained. 100% Company Sponsored Professional Driving School Training Program.
Click here find out what it's like to work as a Deliver Driver!
What you'll be doing:
- You will be delivering pre-loaded pallet orders and assembling orders from truckload. This is physical work. You must be able to handle routes with an approximate average of 20 stops and work at a good pace.
- You must also be able to move/lift up to 150 lbs. (half kegs). Deliver with a hand truck or pallet jack and work out of a 26' straight box truck or trailer if available.
- Home daily unless you are interested in one of our overnight (2-day delivery routes) in Plattsburgh, Lake Placid, or Lake George.
- Our retail delivery routes range from Lower Westchester/Rockland north to the Canadian border. Complete training provided before running any routes solo.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Valid Driver's License
- At Least 1 Year of Local Driving Experience (Preferred not Required)
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours & days
- Interpret numerical values on merchandise
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal highway rules and DOT regulations
- Knowledge of the New York/New Jersey delivery territories
- Ability to fulfill physical demands of the job
Why Join Us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
- Tuition Reimbursement and 401k
- Free uniform service provided—boot allowance
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898