Receiver / Forklift Operator Afternoon shift
Craft NY is currently looking to fill a Receiver/Forklift operator position. We are looking for energetic individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Click here to see what it's like to work in the Warehouse!
Starting Pay Rate: $20.00 per Hour
This position offers full time hours, Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm
What you'll be doing:
- Assist with unloading and verification of retail delivery trucks
- Load & unload trucks using pallet jack and/or forklift
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Maintenance of the warehouse including sweeping, picking up garbage, mopping up spills & organizing pallets
- Assist in the research of pick outs & shorts
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- High School Diploma Required
- Experience working an overnight shift preferred
- Experience picking orders
- Forklift Certification is Preferred
- Must be willing to work over time when necessary
- Ability to fulfill physical demands of the job
Why Join Us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
- Tuition Reimbursement and 401k.
Our employment package provides a top shelf combination that’s difficult to find elsewhere, including competitive pay, platinum-level health insurance, tuition reimbursement, a matched 401K, and so much more.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
Craft New York is a proud beverage distributor offering an unmatched product portfolio of domestic, import and craft beers, ciders, artisanal wines, spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more to our customers across the Hudson Valley, Capitol Region, & the Adirondacks of New York.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898