Craft Beer Sales Representative - New Paltz, NY
Beer Sales Representative, don't waste another second in a job where your talent is overlooked and underappreciated! Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New York has a great career opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to grow the company's portfolio, and identify new opportunities to increase market share while building and managing relationships with accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role should be self-motivated, high-energy, and eager to learn new things.
Competitive salary range of $49,200 - $58,300 annually, including bonus potential.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all craft products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon’s and banners at all accounts
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- This person will live in or around the assigned area
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Cicerone Beer Server Certification (or willingness to obtain)
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Two wheel hand truck
- Car or van
- Hand-held or personal computer
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898