Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Beechwood Sales and Service is a family owned and operated beer distribution company located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We represent the world’s best breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Diageo-Guinness, Sierra Nevada, New Glarus, and more. We are proud of our high level of service and commitment to our employees, which has earned us several recognitions as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer an opportunity to work with world-class beer professionals in a vibrant and engaging environment. Beechwood provides industry leading benefits including competitive salaries, outstanding healthcare, a generous retirement package, paid vacation and holidays, career training, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
This individual will be responsible for making deliveries in a non-CDL 26' box truck for the the 7 counties in Southeastern, WI. Prior Non-CDL driving experience is not required as we will provide training. This is also a great position for individuals looking to advance their career toward obtainment of a CDL. All training and attainment expenses toward obtaining your CDL are company paid. Delivery Drivers are developed and mentored to become familiar with sales and operations within our growing company.
This position will be based out of our office in New Berlin, WI. This opportunity provides Monday through Friday schedule with early first shift hours, flexible schedules, excellent benefits, and competitive wages depending on experience. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate a non CDL box truck
- Physically unload and load product on and off trailers
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Ensure proper stock rotation of our products and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect checks from customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Critical Physical Demands:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart loaded with up to 165 pounds on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
What We Are Looking For:
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-starter
- Valid driver's license and clean drivers record required
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin territory preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Pass a company paid for drug test and physical
- Must be able to lift, move, and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, with occasional lifting and moving up to 165lbs (kegs)
Why Join Us?
- Company paid CDL training
- Career development with in-house and on-the-job training
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- PTO + paid holidays
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP program with work-life services
- Wellness benefits, tuition assistance, cell phone discounts
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898