Beer Merchandiser- Ozaukee County
Beechwood Sales and Service is a family owned and operated beer distribution company located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We represent the world’s best breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Diageo-Guinness, Sierra Nevada, New Glarus, and more. We are proud of our high level of service and commitment to our employees, which has earned us several recognitions as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer an opportunity to work with world-class beer professionals in a vibrant and engaging environment. Beechwood provides industry leading benefits including competitive salaries, outstanding healthcare, a generous retirement package, paid vacation and holidays, career training, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
The Merchandiser is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. Merchandisers are developed and mentored to become familiar with the various roles of sales & operations within our growing company. Our office is located in New Berlin; however, this individual will work in Ozaukee County and surrounding areas on a daily basis.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated individual with a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow a specified route, close to your home, using your personal vehicle on a daily basis
- Build displays, breakdown and restock deliveries at retail accounts
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Stock shelves, end caps, and coolers with product to ensure proper cooler and shelf management
- Maintain good relationships with store management, associates, and customers
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members
What We Are Looking For:
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong attention to detail, communicate effectively, and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Weekend availability
- High School Diploma or GED required
Critical Physical Demands:
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart loaded with up to 165 pounds on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Day in the life of a Merchandiser
Why Join Us?
- Career development with in-house and on-the-job training
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- PTO + paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Wellness benefits, tuition assistance, cell phone discounts
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898