CDL Class A Driver - Local Beer Delivery
Beechwood Sales and Service is a family owned and operated beer distribution company located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We represent the world’s best breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Diageo-Guinness, Sierra Nevada, New Glarus, and more. We are proud of our high level of service and commitment to our employees, which has earned us several recognitions as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer an opportunity to work with world-class beer professionals in a vibrant and engaging environment. Beechwood provides industry leading benefits including competitive salaries, outstanding healthcare, a generous retirement package, paid vacation and holidays, career training, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
Full-time CDL Delivery Drivers will be responsible for making local deliveries, including some breakdown and restocking deliveries, to our customers in Southeastern Wisconsin. This position requires local travel in Southeastern Wisconsin, no nights or weekends! CDL Delivery Drivers are developed and mentored to become familiar with sales and operations within our growing company.
This position will be based out of our office in New Berlin, WI. This opportunity provides early first shift hours, flexible schedules, excellent benefits, and competitive wages depending on experience. We are looking for hardworking, motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. We like to consider ourselves as the "beer half-full" kind of people. Apply today to learn more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Safely operate a CDL tractor-trailer combination
- Physically unload and load product on and off trailers
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers
- Ensure proper stock rotation of our products and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
Critical Physical Demands:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis.
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart loaded with up to 165 pounds on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- See a day in the life of a Delivery Driver
- Valid Class A CDL License
- Safe driving history and record
- Knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin territory preferred
- Pass a company paid for DOT drug test and DOT physical
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
Why Join Us?
- Career development with in-house and on-the-job training
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- PTO + paid holidays
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Wellness benefits, tuition assistance, cell phone discounts
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898