Off Premise Spirits Sales Representative - Blueprint Brands, Long Island, NY
Blueprint Brands is currently looking for an Off-Premise Sales Rep to sell, promote and grow our ever expanding portfolio in the world's most fast paced, competitive and demanding market – NYC. We are selling world class craft spirits, ciders, wines and bitters. We want candidates who are energetic, competitive, hardworking, and persistent. Someone who possesses a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility and desire to grow with a highly regarded family owned company—then this could be the place for you! Blueprint has a culture of continuous improvement. We invest in our employee’s future with a comprehensive on-boarding program, ongoing supervisor ride-with, as well as product training. Union Beer has a policy and practice of promoting from within. Come join a winning team! Great place to gain sales experience and work at a diverse and family oriented company.
Blueprint Brands is currently looking for an Off-Premise Sales Representative to sell, promote and grow our ever-expanding portfolio in the world's most fast-paced, competitive, and demanding market. This position will cover Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk County).
Click here to find out what it's like to work as a Sales Rep!
Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,700 per year
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain effective account relationships and promote the good will of the company
- Represent our world-class brands in a dynamic market
- Grow brand presence within our existing accounts
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective Accounts Receivable collections according to State Law
- Develop new accounts & grow account base and points of distribution
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other questions as they arise throughout the day in a timely manner
- Execute monthly and quarterly priorities as related to business activities
- Creating relationships with appropriate account personnel and supplier teams to maintain and improve customer service
- Supporting the Marketing Team in executing brand development programs and placement of promotional materials
- Work alongside beer team to field and follow up on leads, consult on beverage programs, and be available to for supplemental tasting appointments and product information
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 21 years of age or older to comply with federal and state regulations
- Has a passion for spirits, superior customer service skills, and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Background in spirits sales with an emphasis on mixology
- Some industry experience preferred, but not required
- Capacity to bend and lift heavy objects on a regular basis
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong comfort level with technology.
- Positive and approachable demeanor, a willingness to learn, grow, and take initiative as well as direction
- Ability to multi-task, and pivot effortlessly from various job functions throughout the day
- Must be able to obtain solicitors license and maintain
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Ability and willingness to work independently and with a team
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills for this position is a plus, however not required
- Vehicle ownership is required
Why join us?
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, better-than-average premium contribution
- Paid time off & holidays
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Growth & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Personal technology and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
Our employment package provides a top shelf combination that’s difficult to find elsewhere, including competitive pay, platinum-level health insurance, tuition reimbursement, a matched 401K, and so much more.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
Union Beer Distributors, a division of the Sheehan Family Companies, is a beverage distribution company with facilities in Brooklyn, New York and Secaucus, New Jersey. Union Beer’s service area encompasses New York City’s five boroughs and Long Island. Customers are offered an extensive portfolio of world class beer, cider, kombucha, wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages. The company is committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry via its expert sales consultation and best in class order fulfillment capabilities. Union Beer proudly supports its local communities through charitable giving and outreach.
To learn more visit www.unionbeerdist.com
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898