Off-Premise Chains Sales Representative
Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,700 per year
- Develop and maintain effective account relationships and promote the goodwill of the company
- Represent our world-class brands in a dynamic market
- Grow brand presence within our existing accounts.
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective Accounts Receivable collections according to State Law
- Develop new accounts grow account base and points of distribution
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information, and other questions as they arise
- Execute monthly and quarterly priorities as related to business activities
- Creating relationships with appropriate account personnel and supplier teams to maintain and improve customer service.
- Supporting the Marketing Team in executing brand development programs and placement of promotional materials
- Rotate and maintain the fresh product as required
- Grow brand presence within our existing Deli/Chain accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 21 years of age or older to comply with federal and state regulations
- Has a passion for beer, superior customer service skills, and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Valid NYS driver's license depending on the territory you are assigned this position requires you to own or have access to a car-90% of all sales routes require a vehicle. There are limited routes where we can overlook you not having a car.
- Some industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Capacity to bend and lift heavy objects regularly
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong comfort level with technology.
- Must be able to obtain solicitors license and maintain
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Ability and willingness to work independently and with a team
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills for this position are a plus, however not required
Why join us?
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, better-than-average premium contribution
- Paid time off & holidays
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Growth & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Personal technology and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
Our employment package provides a top shelf combination that’s difficult to find elsewhere, including competitive pay, platinum-level health insurance, tuition reimbursement, a matched 401K, and so much more.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
Union Beer Distributors, a division of the Sheehan Family Companies, is a beverage distribution company with facilities in Brooklyn, New York and Secaucus, New Jersey. Union Beer’s service area encompasses New York City’s five boroughs and Long Island. Customers are offered an extensive portfolio of world class beer, cider, kombucha, wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages. The company is committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry via its expert sales consultation and best in class order fulfillment capabilities. Union Beer proudly supports its local communities through charitable giving and outreach.
To learn more visit www.unionbeerdist.com
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898