Craft Beer Sales Merchandiser
Craft Brewers Guild of VT, a member of the Sheehan Family Companies, is looking to to add a Merchandiser to the team! This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience while acquiring knowledge from the best in the beverage industry! This individual is responsible for providing necessary support to ensure the successful sale and distribution of all Craft Vermont products throughout the Burlington-area territory. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Pay is $20-22/hour depending on experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to Company standards
- Install and maintain permanent and paper Point Of Sale material
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neon's and banners at all accounts
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to Company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join Us?
- In-house training
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Career + development opportunities
- Accrued PTO from day 1 + paid holidays
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in all environments (including physical labor such as lifting, standing, sitting, kneeling, etc.)
- Must have strong attention to detail, communicate effectively, and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
All candidates considered will have a background check and pre-employment physical exam.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898