Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
- Regular Full-Time
- Corporate- Operations
The Supply Chain Analyst will perform analysis of key supply chain and operations metrics to help understand, predict, and improve operational processes resulting in increased cash flows, customer satisfaction and decreased operating costs.
- Set up and maintain Master Data to support optimal replenishment and inventory investment in SAP and Blueridge, ensuring both systems are running in sync in a multi warehouse environment. Use historic data to determine appropriate settings; monitor and update them regularly (lead time, safety stock, order cycle, buying multiples, min orders, MEIO settings and other MRP attributes)
- Develop and use reports to identify exceptions in inventory, sales and forecast and investigate the root cause and suggest resolutions and communicate with the Buyers, Demand Planners and Business Managers
- Prepare and participate in monthly supplier review meetings with Business Managers, Demand Planners, Purchasing Managers and other stakeholders measuring and adjusting business based on KPI’s and goals
- Provide analysis of key supply chain metrics such as forecast accuracy, days of supply, service levels, etc.
- Compile, review, and analyze data to produce reports and results in an organized and insightful way, validating and verifying information to ensure accuracy
- Conduct business case and financial modeling, review supplier performance and make recommendations, analyze supply chain cost conditions, update regularly and make recommendations to reduce cost
- Assist in setting up new materials, including initial forecast, and retiring materials at the end of their lifecycle.
- Provides supply chain-related analytical support for projects and new brand acquisition opportunities by producing analyses on the current status and capabilities of the CSG supply chain
- Collaborate with Purchasing team, Demand Planner, Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales and Operations Analysts, Revenue Manager, Supply Chain Analysts from other BBG houses and corporate
- Develop and document standard operating procedures in his field and provide training
- Support special projects as needed
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Analytics, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Accounting) and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Advanced PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Experience in non-consulting role of Supply Chain specifically in the areas of forecasting, procurement, demand, and supply planning
- Experience in the Wine and Spirits or Consumer Products industry
- Grasp of financial management concepts such as balance sheets, gross profit, etc.
- Experience using an Advanced Planning software tool
- Experience with SAP software such as Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO) or other tools such as Manugistics
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Accountable for results which impact the department.
- Selects best option from a set of defined procedures/ solutions using common sense and experience of similar situations.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations