- Regular Full-Time
The Returns Coordinator will be responsible to track all invoices, scanning in Synergy, prepare documents for the Credit Department and process returns in the warehouse. Follow all returns procedures created and maintain back up documentation for transactions. Returns will also include beer keg returns to vendors. They will ensure the accuracy of physical inventory pertaining to returns. Create invoices for beer keg vendor returns and track customer keg credits. Understand doc flow and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Act as liaison between warehouse and finance to duly communicate efforts of warehouse returns and financial impacts.
- Compile delivery tickets daily from Driver Check In and scan into Synergy.
- List missing invoices daily against manifest by route and follow up with Driver Check In within 24 hours to ensure they are located.
- Prepare invoices with checks for Credit Department daily. This includes keeping in route order, checks with corresponding invoices, back up for checks attached properly and making a list of missing invoices as well as their status. Also, reviews invoices for dual signatures.
- Create and maintain a keg return worksheet to track kegs daily. Send to Finance to upload with Winshuttle to release credits in SAP.
- Ensures returns in SAP are processed following appropriate procedures. Delivery ticket notifications made by customer and the time of Driver Check In should be clear and concise. Any discrepancies should be brought to the Director of Finance immediately.
- Create keg return invoices in SAP and schedule for pick up. Work with warehouse to have kegs prepared and ready for pick up weekly or consistent basis to eliminate any back up.
- Run reports to validate accuracy of returns processed. Liaison with Credit Department for any discrepancies.
- Interface with union and nonunion warehouse associates to complete daily tasks and return related issues.
- Maintain accurate contact information for vendors and update as needed.
- Assist with gathering information for audit purposes.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- High School diploma or its equivalent, preferred
- Education and/or experience necessary. Minimum 2 years warehouse experience in maintaining and overseeing inventory and applications related to maintain inventory integrity.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data. Time management skills necessary.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer systems (SAP a plus).
- Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations