- Regular Full-Time
The Finance Manager will support P&L reporting and analysis, increasing focus on distributor spend visibility and ROI of incremental programming The Manager will also work directly with the markets sales teams, collecting data/reports and presenting information in an logical format for interpretation by the corporate teams. In addition, this role will lead strategic initiatives and business processes to foster relationships with internal business partners and suppliers. Some of these initiatives include alignment on financial and commercial mitigation plans, management of supplier contractual spend and net revenue management
P&L Preparation and Analysis
- Prepare Monthly Supplier P&L
- Present to leadership drivers of Revenue, GP and margin variances to LY and Plan for Supplier P&L, monthly
- Identify margin risks and opportunities to contractual requirements to avoid any penalties, while still ensuring distributor margin growth
- Create scenario analysis tools to identify impacts of changes to different elements of the P&L and provide insights to leadership team
- Manage the supplier commitment calculation, and communication of budgets to Finance teams and market finance leadership
Net Revenue Management
- Support BBG margin management initiatives by working with the markets to measure and evaluate the success of program/price adjustments made to improve BBG gross profit and margin
- Work with Finance Director and Market Trade Development teams to understand pricing programs to identify efficiencies and opportunities for savings
- Collaborate with Net Revenue Managers to evaluate the ROI supplier funded programs to ensure distributor and supplier funds are spent in the most efficient manner to drive margin for both parties.
- Work with Supply teams to understand shipment targets to ensure adequate stock levels and/or destock where needed
- Own communication of targets to purchasing directors and market directors.
- Report and analyze total and aged inventory, leveraging standard suite of reports and adhoc analysis where needed
- Keep corporate and local market leadership aware of any risk of increasing levels of aged inventory
- Work with market trade development directors to ensure there are activities in place to reduced aged inventory
Reporting & Analysis
- Maintain and update standard suite of analytical tools to identify risks and opportunities leveraging sales data, census data, competitive information, scan data, pricing figures, and industry data
- Review standard reporting monthly and provide and prepare insights for leadership
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed to support projects, executive presentations, etc.
- Lead financial and commercial data collection and analysis for MHUSA Supplier Executive presentations
- Lead team of local subject matter experts to create a standard suite of reports that can be used by all United local markets, leveraging new BI platform
- Breakthru lead for operations management collaboration team.
- Support the development of the sales and marketing coordinator
- Support VP of Supply Chain in development of reporting and training market users on new forecasting tool
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Minimum 6 years relevant business experience with progressive levels of responsibility in financial management and personnel development
- Demonstrated expertise in producing high quality financial and/or sales analysis.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, passion for problem solving and strong diagnostic skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen, sound business judgment, and the ability to provide relevant, actionable, data-driven advice to management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, relationship-building and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate with partners across multiple functions in a broad organization
- The ability to work independently and/or with a team, and a consultative and customer-oriented approach to work.
- Personal honesty and integrity; the ability to effectively handle confidential information and materials.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
- Experience with SAP is preferred, but not required
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations