Warehouse Manager - Mid Shift
Warehouse Manager - Mid Shift
- Regular Full-Time
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the operations at a warehouse to ensure that all incoming and outgoing inventory is processed according to schedule. Their duties include preparing schedules for Warehouse Associates, training new employees on how to use machinery and monitoring compliance with safety standards.
If you’d like to learn more about Working in the Warehouse, view this exciting video!
Salary and Benefit Statement:
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday - start at 11:00 AM
- Compensation: $85,000 - $90,000/annually
- Oversee all aspects of the warehouse, ensuring its efficient operation and troubleshooting problems as necessary.
- Oversee all aspects of conveyor automation in the warehouse. ensuring its efficient operation and troubleshooting problems as necessary.
- Oversee all returns, picking and loading tasks, ensuring proper put away, loading sequences and required efficiency levels are maintained as the Night Manager.
- Set up and monitor all replenishment tasks daily.
- Responsible for reporting and investigating damage to equipment, product, and facilities occurring throughout the warehouse.
- Coordinate the repair and service of equipment as necessary.
- Ensure the timely completion of all required operational and administrative tasks, including, but not limited to, attendance tracking, timekeeping, replenishment, waving, printing of labels, etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures, as well as OSHA standards.
- Responsible for managing all warehouse employees.
- Effectively manage the performance of subordinates by providing coaching, completing performance evaluations, and delivering performance counseling if necessary.
- Lead the Warehouse Team by example and clearly communicate roles and responsibilities, expectations, and deliverables. Foster a positive culture and unified workforce.
- Ensure that all warehouse personnel utilize the Warehouse Management System while performing their daily tasks.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ of supervisory experience in related area
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Complete working knowledge of Warehouse Management System
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- May help coordinate the work of junior members of the team.
- Resolves issues which are often varied and non-routine. Undertakes analysis and investigation to solve issues.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations