- Regular Full-Time
As a Merchandiser at Breakthru Beverage, you will creatively showcase our brands through building displays, managing inventory and product placement. If you are the type to roll up your sleeves, have a desire to progress your career in sales — and have a car to drive to our customers’ locations — then come join our fun, family-based culture.
- Stocking and rotating shelves, display building and POS material management are key aspects of daily merchandising in customer accounts to deliver results for stores and suppliers.
- Build strong rapport with key account relationships and obtain feedback on merchandising activities. Share feedback with appropriate sales team members.
- Learn and grow beer, wine, and/or spirit knowledge for brands and our customers.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- 21 years or older to apply, prefer HS Diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Top-shelf customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and sound judgment
- Able to work occasional weekends
- Able to lift and carry 45-65 pounds
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations