- Regular Full-Time
- Corporate- Other
This position provides a high level of diversified administrative support to Executives. This position coordinates extensive domestic travel plans, manages executives’ schedules, communications, and meetings. Maintains strong working relationships with internal and external contacts. Duties may include clerical assistance, assistance with project activities, secretarial support, and event planning.
- Coordinate extensive domestic travel plans, manages executives’ schedules, communications and meetings.
- Responsible for daily calendars, including scheduling meetings, personal appointments, dinners and special events, arranging facilities, equipment, etc.
- Responsible for extensive travel schedules and making and maintaining all travel arrangements.
- Responsible for monitoring and screening telephone calls. Takes messages, directs callers to the appropriate point and responds directly to calls not requiring the executive’s attention.
- Opens, screens, and distributes mail, faxes, shipments, etc. Prepares outgoing mail, faxes, shipments, etc. including special handling requirements such as overnight delivery.
- Provide clerical assistance, assistance with project activities, secretarial support, and event planning.
- Provides administrative planning and support for multiple charitable related events and other community leadership responsibilities of the Co-Chairman.
- Types, transcribes, and/or word processes letters, memoranda, and reports, some of which may be of a confidential nature. Composes correspondence that does not require the executive’s direct involvement.
- Extensive interaction with suppliers and partners required in connection with meeting and event planning.
- Maintains records and files, including highly confidential files and documents.
- Handle special projects and ad hoc requests.
- Communicate on behalf of the leadership and providing critical strategic context to build stakeholder alignment.
- Support and organize strategic initiatives across multiple team and work with other administrative personnel to accomplish organizational goals.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative position with similar responsibilities supporting multiple Executive Committee Members
- Advanced PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- May help coordinate the work of junior members of the team.
- Resolves issues which are often varied and non-routine. Undertakes analysis and investigation to solve issues.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations