- Regular Full-Time
The primary purpose of this position is to analyze financial information and provide reporting and information.
Salary and Benefit Statement:
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience.
Compensation package: Range: $55,000-$70,000
This position is eligible for health care benefits, life insurance, time off benefits and participation in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
- Complies, reviews and analyzes data to produce reports and results in an organized and insightful way. Validates and verifies information to ensure information is accurate.
- Develops reports and trend analysis for use with varying levels of Finance organization and other functions. Presents findings to upper management.
- Supports special projects as needed.
- Liaises with IT to ensure data integrity among system and to add business requirements to systems for creation of reports needed to provide analysis at a more detailed or more detailed level.
- Generates reports and reviews for accuracy.
- Partners with other functions to evaluate and analyze current plans and uses data to make business recommendations.
- BA/BS in Accounting, IT, or business related
- 3-4 years’ experience
- Must pass Excel test
- Must be proficient in excel (VLOOKUP’s, formulas, pivot tables, graphing)
- Ability to set up and choose key data to show in reporting including graphs and key data points to persuade and inform executives and external and internal customers with some guidance.
- Must be able to handle large chunks of data from multiple sources
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations