Cellarperson / Packaging Operator
JOB TITLE: CELLARPERSON / PACKAGING
LOCATION: GARDENA, CA
Study Break Hard Seltzer is located in Los Angeles, CA and is the premier hard seltzer in Southern California. Study Break is hiring a part-time or full-time Cellarperson / Packaging Operator to join our rapidly expanding production team! With your help, we will be able to create more of our delicious flavorful-forward hard seltzers. We offer free seltzer, competitive pay, and a fun and safe work environment.
The pay range for this position is between $17-20 per hour, depending on skills and experience.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Safe and efficient operation of canning line and all ancillary equipment (depalletizer, conveyance, etc.)
- Cellar cleaning operations including CIP, general cleaning, and sanitation.
- Cleaning all surfaces in and around the production warehouse areas.
- General warehousing operations, including moving ingredients, barrels, and packaged products, utilizing the FIFO method.
- Assist in kegging & canning delicious hard seltzer.
- Other brewery-related tasks that may require assistance.
- Any other duties delegated to by a supervisor/manager.
- Performing all functions according to Study Break procedures and policies
CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS:
- General understanding of the beer, cider, and/or hard seltzer production process
- Hands-on brewing experience in a production brewery is preferred, however, the right candidate may be able to substitute homebrewing experience or certified brewing education.
- Excellent communication, time management, troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- Strong overall understanding of safety procedures, regulations, and requirements.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with respect to all Study Break’s personnel at all levels, in addition to customers and suppliers.
- Physical capability of regularly lifting up to 55lbs and maneuvering 165lbs, comfort working at heights, in cramped spaces and awkward positions, and in hot and cold environments for an extended period of time.
- 21+ years of age, and the ability to pass a criminal background and illegal drug test.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Commitment to quality and hard work.
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- A passion for quality alcoholic beverages.
Please contact us through email@example.com subject “Cellar Position” with a resume and letter of intent. We look forward to hearing from you!
Craft Beverages by our generation for our generation