Brewery taproom and scratch kitchen in the beautiful hill country is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to help grow our distribution program.
We are a family run brewpub that values quality and authenticity in everything we do. We are dedicated to improving the community through land conservation, wildcrafting, responsible and local sourcing, and thoughtful partnerships.
Beerburg's lineup of year-round classic styles and approachable seasonal beers balance the more one-of-a-kind, taproom exclusive “wildcraft” offerings that highlight foraged ingredients native to Texas. All our beers use locally sourced malt, yeast, and water, delighting anyone looking for a true taste of Texas terroir.
We’re looking for an outgoing, motivated, and well-organized professional to work with our outstanding team to help grow our distribution program. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is passionate about craft beer and has excellent communication skills, and believes in a quality over quantity approach, maintaining and strengthening existing relationships while building new ones in ways that align with the mission and values of Beerburg Brewing.
* Target, develop, and maintain relationships with key personnel at accounts.
* Create and maintain profiles for new and potential accounts.
* Coordinate sales forecast with Head Brewer and Director of Operations.
* Coordinate with brewery staff to develop and maintain distribution beer par levels.
* Create and deliver concise and accurate monthly analysis of product sales, inventory, account history, and all distribution-related expenses.
*Work cross functionally with the Director of Ops to create, build and execute marketing programs, POS items and explore branding opportunities.
* Use industry data tools to analyze and communicate useful insights.
* Coordinate delivery and line cleaning schedules.
* Coordinate and if necessary, execute hotshot deliveries for key accounts.
* Oversee planning and participation in festivals, trade shows, and other industry events.
* Over 21 with TABC certification and reliable transportation
* Strong planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills.
* Able to lift 140 lb kegs repeatedly.
* 2+ years of experience in the craft beer industry required.
* Able to work flexible hours; hours will vary according to business needs and can include occasional nights and weekends.
Compensation and Benefits
* Base Salary: $35,000
* Monthly bonus based on sales targets
* Generous vacation policy (14 days in first year)
* Health insurance
* Free Food and Beer!
Beerburg is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. At Beerburg, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business and are respected and valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better we are together. Salud!