Equilibrium Brewery opened its doors in 2016 to create craft beer developed by M.I.T-trained scientific principles with a focus on balancing drinkability and massive flavor. Since then, our team has continued to grow and develop into a culture centered around hard work, passion, and, of course, amazing beer.
Equilibrium Brewery is currently seeking an additional sales professional for our team. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivating, responsive, personable, and has exceptional verbal and written communication skills to continue to drive and expand our growing sales.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute Equilibrium Brewery’s objectives and visions to grow sales further.
- Represent Equilibrium Brewery to build and maintain strong relationships with distributors and key retailers.
- Grow Equilibrium’s outreach in New York State through market visits and sales calls.
- Communicates, ensures, and enforces Equilibrium Brewery brand standards.
- Role involves a mix of onsite office and field work.
- Reports directly to the Senior Sales Lead.
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications and Abilities
- Required 1-3 years of experience in brewery sales.
- Must be highly adaptable and able to navigate multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be highly responsive with a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and inventory management systems.
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans available
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Employee reward program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Brewery Sales: 1 year (Required)
Email resume to email@example.com
Experience Equilibrium – Beer Balanced by Science.