Job Title: Brewer I – Packaging Operator
Hours: Full Time (38 hours/week)
Sunriver Brewing Company is seeking a detail-oriented assistant brewer with a passion for the highest quality craft beer. We desire someone who can learn and multi-task in a fast-paced Central Oregon craft brewery. Applicants should have ridiculously high standards for safety and a strong desire to learn new skills. The ideal candidate will be looking for long-term employment and growth opportunities within our company.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Canning line pack-off
- Keg washing and keg racking
- Specialty product labelling
- Warehousing duties
- Product delivery to our pubs
- Draft system cleaning and maintenance
- Introduction to cellar work
- Wastewater management
- General brewery cleaning, maintenance, and equipment installation
Qualification and Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to lift 55 pounds repeatedly as well as maneuver filled kegs (150 pounds)
- Previous experience operating a forklift is preferred
- Flexible work schedule – able to work AM/PM, weekends and extended hours as needed
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work on a ladder at heights 10’ above floor level
- Ability to work in noisy, hot, cold, and wet environments
- Ability to work safely, and without allergic reaction, with brewery sanitation chemicals
Sunriver Brewing Company is a family-owned business founded in Central Oregon in 2012. Operations are based in the mountain resort community of Sunriver, Oregon, with our high-volume Sunriver Pub and 12,000 square foot production facility. Since then, we have opened three additional Oregon-based pubs – two in Bend and one in Eugene. Sunriver Brewing Company was awarded GABF Small Brewing Company of the Year in 2017. Our award-winning beers are created on a JVNW 15-barrel, four-vessel brewhouse. We are an employee driven company and pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our beers.
Sunriver Brewing Company offers competitive wages based on previous work experience and level of education. Benefits packages include health insurance (medical and dental), paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, pub dollars, merchandise discounts, educational opportunities, and free beer!
Awesome Craft Beer!