The Hopewell Brewing Company is a progressive craft brewery located in Logan Square Chicago. We operate a production brewery, taproom and self-distribution network.
We are seeking a full-time brewer to assist with all levels of production from brewing to keg washing & filling to packaging. We are seeking a brewer who is adaptable and flexible. This will be a salaried position with benefits.
- Running brewhouse operations on our 20 barrel system
- Perform CIP cycles on fermenters, brite tanks, and brewhouse
- Package beer into kegs for distribution and taproom
- Manage walk-in cooler organization and inventory
- Two years experience in a production brewery position
- Ability to demonstrate strong work ethic
- Brewery production - milling, brewhouse activity, fermentation monitoring, centrifuging, racking into kegs
- Experience with CIP and sanitary product handling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Benefits and Compensation
- 15 days PTO, 5 Sick
- Healthcare, dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan match
- Life insurance and short-term disability
- Family Leave Policy
- Salary Range: $48,000-$51,000
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter (as separate attachments) to email@example.com
Hopewell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.