Taproom Leadap Room Lead
Reports to: Brewery Manager
Our taproom employees are outgoing, energetic team players with natural flair for starting conversations and have a lot of fun while delivering exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate is someone with enthusiasm for learning and sharing that excitement with our guests and who also enjoys selling. Extensive beer knowledge is not required - we’ll teach you all that. We are a close-knit group with a team mentality and can-do attitude and the ideal candidate will be of the same mind.
- Proactively engage with guests and create memorable experiences for them at the brewery
- Describe, recommend and pour beers tailored to each customer’s preferences
- Accurately process transactions on our POS System
- Open and close brewery and outdoor space including cleaning and restocking
- Open POS, run closing reports, balance drawers/cash box and prepare bank deposit
- Assist in training staff
- Lead team in meeting sales goals
- In absence of Brewery Manager, supervise staff and handle employee and customer issues
- Follow company policies related to customer and employee safety
- Attend mandatory Bold North Cellar training sessions.
- A love of beer and people!
- Proven customer service and leadership skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Reliable, dependable and punctual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Open availability (days, nights, weekends and some holidays)
- Available to work Bold North Cellars festivals
- Ability to team lift and move full kegs of beer (160lbs)
- Ability to work up to 10 hour shifts while standing
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s LIcense and reliable transportation
- Obtain Cicerone Beer Server Certification within three months of employment
- Taproom and/or bartending experience a must
Job Type: part-time, approximately 32 hours per week.
Pay: $14.00/hr plus tips
Benefits: 30% discount on merchandise, 50% discount on beer and wine