Voted TOP WORKPLACE, 12 years running!
Recognized for our contributions to charity!
What our Line Cooks bring to the table...
- At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, full-service restaurant, preferred.
- A team-player mentality.
- The ability to execute at a high standard in a high-volume, scratch-kitchen atmosphere.
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- The desire to drive guest satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
We've got a flight of reasons for you to brew a career with us...
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Food and Beer
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Primary Care for All Employees via 98point6
- Healthy Employee Shift Meals
- Employee Recognition
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to Support Your Local Community
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 25 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions.
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 21 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Georgia and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 27 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill Brewery provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Iron Hill Brewery is an E-Verify® registered Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Craft Kitchen. Scratch Brewery.