Twin Cities On Premise Sales & Partnerships Manager
At Indeed Brewing Company, we’re cultivating an artfully eclectic line-up of beers from the heart of Northeast Minneapolis and our new home in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee. Well-known as an engaged and community-oriented brewery, Indeed believes innovation isn’t just one thing—it’s a culture created around good people, good beers, and good experiences.
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking a Twin Cities On-Premise & Partnership Manager to build and develop partnerships with strategic on-premise accounts, key accounts in the Twin Cities, and community organizations in relation to the Twin Cities. This job reports to the Key Wholesaler Manager and works alongside the sales team and the marketing team.
You know and love the Twin Cities and surrounding suburbs, you’re excited about how food and drink create culture and know a bit about how beer fits into that. You are a problem-solver and motivated to do whatever it takes to do good and follow through. While you should shine while interacting with co-workers, distributor partners, and retail partners, you should think a bit differently about those interactions. How can we positively impact communities by selling Indeed beer? You’re comfortable in restaurants and bars, their basements and on a bar stool, and want to sell a bunch of Indeed throughout the Twin Cities. You can work and hustle independently and always find a way to get the job done. You are an expert communicator, both internally and externally, and love working with various-sized teams on projects big and small. You understand brand voice and tone and get excited about the possibilities of helping a company grow through sales.
You also love the idea of a company, a cohesive entity of like-minded people working toward a common goal, and the idea of taking the reins of a core function of a company puts pep in your step. You love the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul and understand how our breweries and taprooms both contribute to and feed off the energy of a city and its culture. You like beer, but even more than the liquid, you care about what sharing a beer represents: the ability to positively impact communities with beer, people, and experiences
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a defined territory of new and existing key on-premise accounts and increase sales and rate-of-sale through partnerships, events, brand activations, sponsorships, and more.
- Expand Indeed’s market-share in non-traditional on-premise spaces including music and sports venues, theaters, museums, large-scale events, airlines, etc.
- Identifying new business opportunities and retail partnerships
- Representing Indeed beer and beyond-beer products to on-premise retail accounts
- Develop and maintain key relationships with customers and wholesalers
- Build strategic relationships with like-minded for-profit and non-profit organizations to execute impactful programming which brings everyone closer to their goals.
- Accomplish annual sales goals, maintain budget, problem-solve, and record activities to maintain an efficient, organized, profitable, and productive work schedule.
- Track successes and impact through quantitative and qualitative measurements
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in sales, customer service, or strategic partnerships.
- On-Premise adult beverage sales strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Understanding of ROI evaluation on hard and soft goods, services, and events.
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, etc.).
- Experience with CRM tools - VIP/Karma preferred.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Reliable vehicle and insurance, clean driving record.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit for prolonged periods of time at a desk or in a vehicle, stand; walk.
- The employee occasionally will lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Full time salaried position starting at $55,000/year
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays and paid parental leave
- 401K with company match
- Generous beer benefits
- Merchandise discounts
- Full time hours (approx. 40 hours/week) with occasional nights and weekends
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday with some evening and occasional weekends depending on the time of year
- 70/30 market work/office setting
- Indeed’s offices located in Northeast Minneapolis
- Willingness to perform occasional tastings, special events, festivals as needed
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed Brewing Company welcomes diversity of thought, culture and background. We recruit, employ, train, and compensate regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, disability or age.
We are eager to attract diverse talent to join, stay and do their best work at Indeed Brewing. We are interested in finding the best candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet every one of the qualifications listed.
Email resume and cover letter if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org