Pacific Northwest Area Sales Manager
Revision Brewing Company is seeking an Area Sales Manager in the Pacific Northwest market to be our point of contact with wholesalers and retailers alike. The Area Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing plans to grow sales and increase awareness of the Revision Brewing brand.
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Passion for craft beer
- Must reside in Seattle/Tacoma area.
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with on and off premise accounts and regional wholesalers.
- Monitor distributor inventory and weekly shipments.
- Review pricing and product placement at each account to ensure each item is priced and located correctly.
- Communicate all critical information involving accounts, distributors, or markets to Director of Sales
- Follow all State and Federal regulations for the sale and merchandising of alcoholic beverages
- Manage and communicate shared strategies- including pricing strategies, brand strategies, and go-to-market strategies
- Conduct quarterly and annual meetings with distributor partners to set goals for market execution.
- Attend any key trade shows and events to help drive community involvement with Revision’s
- distributor partners.
- Be willing and able to work in accounts (remotely) 4-4.5 days per week.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Google apps, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and VIP
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience working in the three tiers of the beverage industry
- Ability to analyze statistical data and formulate objectives
- Willingness to travel with frequency to make assigned calls and retail visits
- Competitive salary base + commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org