Our client, NEFF Brewing, is hiring for a Taproom Manager at their downtown brewpub and microbrewery in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a taproom, bar, or restaurant and will be someone who loves the craft beer culture and the brewing industry.
You will be someone who strives to create a great customer experience – maintaining a clean, friendly and welcoming environment at all times - and who enjoys managing and leading a team to support those same goals for ensuring repeat customers at the NEFF Brewing taproom.
• Hire, train and manage taproom bar and kitchen staff
• Oversee inventory management, cost control, and taproom profitability
• Collaboratively lead the direction of the Taproom experience
• Manage all day-to-day taproom operations activities, including, but not limited to, scheduling duties, designing and updating food/beer menus, ordering/keeping track of food/beverage inventory, conducting brewery tours, promoting and coordinating events
• Minimum 2+ years relevant management experience at a taproom, bar or restaurant
• Previous brewery or craft beer experience preferred
• Ability to physically move kegs and operate a hand truck
• Proven success in a retail environment, with experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multi-task
• Event planning and coordination experience a plus
Salary from 50+ based on experience plus option for variable bonus opportunity.
The Leading Brewery and Beverage Industry Consulting Firm