Equilibrium Brewery is delighted to bring new jobs to Middletown, NY. We are currently seeking a Packaging Operator to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations.
Job duties include:
- Washing / Stacking kegs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and push 150lbs, have ability and endurance to be on your feet most of your shift.
- Set up, preparation, and breakdown of canning/packaging line machine and area.
- Assisting with operation of the canning line.
- Moving packaged beer pallets to cold room/ Up from cold room as needed.
- Operation of pallet jack, electric jack, and freight lift.
- Helping to keep the brew/packaging areas clean and organized.
- Have an eye for organization, cleanliness, creative problem-solving.
- Coordination and cooperation with taproom staff
- Other brewery tasks as needed.
The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer. Although some experience is preferred, we will train the right candidates. We are a growing brewery that prides itself on creating great beer and an amazing environment for customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
If you are passionate about beer and providing a great guest experience, please apply! Submit your resume or send it to hr @eqbrew.com.
Experience Equilibrium – Beer Balanced by Science.