Equilibrium Brewery is currently seeking an evening cellar person to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations. We are looking for employees who possess positive attitudes, integrity, highly honed communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to lift 50lbs and push 150lbs, have ability and endurance to be on your feet most of your shift.
- Prepping, maintaining, and operating Centrifuge.
- Daily fermentation vessel and brite tank CIP operations.
- Work directly with brewer to assist in preparation and gathering ingredients on brew days.
- Preparation and completion of transfer to brite tank.
- Dissolved O2 and dissolved CO2 sampling.
- General brewhouse cleaning along with keeping a tidy environment.
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shifts
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
- 1-3 years cellar experience in a brewery required. Pay based on experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer.
- Willing to work flexible schedule.
- Ability to be a team player while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to communicate effectively and accurately.
- Have the desire to succeed.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, push, pull and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis.
If you are passionate about beer, please apply! Send your resume to email@example.com.
Experience Equilibrium – Beer Balanced by Science.