Great Opportunity for the Right Person at Sole Track Brewing Co.
Sole Track Brewing in Rumney, New Hampshire (https://www.soletrackbrewing.com/) is a new small brewery located at the southern edge of the beautiful White Mountain National Forest. The town is small but the area is beautiful and famous for world class rock climbing and mountain biking, drawing visitors from around the world.
“Launched with four employees and the support of family, friends, and community, every member of our organization has incredible drive and purpose, working passionately each day to elevate the quality of the Sole Track experience.
Beer is at the center of everything we do, and a few core values have always driven the approach to our portfolio: the desire to continue pushing boundaries of experimentation with education, keeping a focus on hospitality by attempting to offer a wide range of styles for a diverse audience, and keeping our team excited and always-learning. With hundreds of unique offerings available each year, we take pride in the diversity and breadth of beer we produce.”
What we need is a person looking to get in on the ground floor of a new and growing brewery. We are already working hard to keep up with operations and brewing enough beer for the town and need a hand. The most important requirements for this job are a strong work ethic, a love of learning, good character and of course an affinity for beer. Everything else can be taught through experience working in the brewery. We’re currently brewing on a 1 BBL pilot brewery with plans to set up our new 2 BBL brewery in the next month or two.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person wanting to learn the brewing process from front to back and score a fun job at the same time.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
• Wort production and cellaring duties
• Recipe formulation
• Ingredient sourcing and ordering
• Inventory management
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control
• Keg washing
• Production planning/scheduling
• Handling/solving of all issues related to the brewery
• Internal communication to company staff
The ideal candidate will have:
• Some brewing experience
• Proven ability to contribute to a successful team
• Excellent communication and organizational standards
• Strong mechanical skills
• Production planning/scheduling experience
• Packaging experience (Kegging/Canning/Bottling)
• A strong work ethic
• Enjoyment of interacting with the consumer in and out of the brewery
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
• Be able to comfortably lift 55lbs
• Be able to manipulate / move 170lbs
We are looking for someone who will work with ownership and staff to ensure a bright future for not only the company, but the exceptional people within it. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to step up and run his or her own program.
This position reports directly to ownership. Compensation will be dependent on experience.
If you would like to explore this position further please send a short write up or cover letter and your resume to: